Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm Back!

Okay, It’s official…… I am back! Thank you for your patience with me and this website as it has been neglected for the past few weeks.

As I stated earlier I just finished my Master’s degree in Christian Apologetics (defending the truths of Christianity) and I’m not sure if I’m now wiser or even more confused than when I started

As if that wasn’t stressful enough, the day after I graduated I was off to Scotland to work with some Christians who have been in an intensive 10 month leadership training program.

And then to top it all off, I got engaged to the most amazing woman in the whole world last week. (I know every guy says that their wife is the most amazing woman in the world but that’s only because they haven’t met my Emily).

So needless to say it has been a stressful few weeks… But I have recouped and am ready to hit the ground running.

I’d like to say thank you to Tony for his kind words about my site in his newsletter. For those of you who are new to Reason To Believe I’d like to say welcome. The goal of this site is to show that there are intelligent and logical evidences for the truth of Christianity and that a life without a relationship with Jesus Christ is really no life at all.

I’m thinking about beginning a series on abortion but as always I am open to any ideas from you, simply send me an email at “RemovingDoubts AT aol DOT com” (You just need to replace AT with the @ sign and DOT with a period [I have to do this thanks to the SPAM]).

Again welcome to the site and thanks for stopping by

No comments: