Sunday, May 21, 2006

King of Glory Video

This was a video played during the church service on Easter Sunday. It is a morphing of historical images of Jesus set to music. I didn't create it and I'm not sure who did (otherwise I'd give them the credit) but I think it's pretty awesome. I had to compress the file quite a bit so it may appear a bit choppy but it is still definitely worth a watch.

The video is about 5 minutes long so it may take a few minutes to download. (It may be faster just to download the video. For a PC Right Click on the picture and select "Save Target As" for a Mac, hold down the "Option" button and click on the photo.) Also, this particular video will require a Quicktime Player to watch

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY VIDEO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan.

Downloaded the video (unless it is some copywrite violation) and have it on my iPod (unless it is a copywrite violation, in which case I don't)