Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cairo, Egypt

I realize that it has been quite a while since I last posted. I even heard some teasing this weekend about "I don't know how many times I can watch this video." There have been quite a few things happening that have kept me away from my computer. Quite a few graduations, weddings and even a quick vacation.

I just returned from a trip to the Middle East that was absolutely incredible. Most of the Christians I worked with, are very active in the underground church all over the Middle East so as I hope you understand, for their safety, I cannot show any pictures of them, their ministry, or anything that could potentially put them at risk.




Cairo and the Nile River




Downtown Cairo




Daily Life in Egypt

1 comment:

Marco said...

great blog. i wanna travel to egypt also and trace Jesus's footsteps!